BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Diary Entry

Dear Love,
I just want to tell you that no matter what, I will always love you. I know that times are tough right now and you can not be home but i really miss you. I enjoy and cherish every moment that we share together. When you are away from me, I feel incomplete and like I am dying from starvation of your love. When you are around, nothing else makes me happier, not even Hollywood Boulevard, Melrose avenue, and Sunset Boulevard combined. My God, thank you for blessing me with this great man. I do not know what i would do without your love. All I live for is you. Also, so that i can work to get into the heavens up above. No persons' love can compare to the way that I feel for you because my love is unimaginable. I will forever love you, no matter how many miles away. The day that we became united as one, was the best day of my life. Oh, how much you mean to me! When will I be able to show you this love again? When will I be able to embrace you again? I will wait for you as long as it takes. God will make it all right for us, but right now, this is what satisfies Him. I Love You; till death do us part!

0 comments: